Monday, May 7, 2012

I can still smell the coloring product in my hair one week after applying color?

Is this normal?



I can still smell the coloring product in my hair one week after applying color?

After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...



I can still smell the coloring product in my hair one week after applying color?

No not really "normal",,but it does happen. It is due to when you got it colored,,whoever did it, did not shampoo your hair well enough, while rinsing out the color. Some say that you do not have to shampoo after a color,,,not true. I have been doing hair,,specializing in color, for 20+ yrs,,and I learned over that time, to wash the hair very very good,,,following a color. If not,, you get that telltale "smell", everytime you get your hair wet. Dud you go darker or lighter?? Covering grey?? A little more info,,and the help will come. It should fade away after at least 4-6 good shampoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment