Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

ok..so got the hairdresser to dye my hair for me a blonde color and I got ripped off because it turned orange. So I died it a dark ash blonde. And after about a month, the dye I did at home is coming out and you can really see the orangy tone my hair used to be. So would natural match 7c ash blonde work on my hair to take away the brassiness. I'm not sure and i'm kind of scared to use it on my hair. I don't want my hair to still look brassy because then i'll have died and damaged my hair even more. So do you think this will work on my hair? it says on the website that (loreal website) that 7c cool will minimise brassy tones. What do you think?



http://images.meredith.com/more/images/0...



My hair is somewhat close to this and I HATE it.



http://images.imagesource.com/preview/wm...



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

You don't need 7C (c stands for cool). go with a neutral. 7N. that will minimize enough of the brassiness.



to be extra sure, use 6N!



(former L'oreal advisor).



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

Maybe you should go to another hairdresser to fix it so it doesn't get messed up worse.



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

You do know you don't have to pay for a hairdresser messing your hair up, don't you? Or at least they should have fixed it for you.



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

Stick with the ash. Cool tones might be a little too severe for the results you want. Plus, using a cool color will increase the possibility of green hair.



Do what worked the first time. The (sigh) hairdresser you went to was probably using a color that bonded better with your hair, and the brassiness won't let go as fast as a store bought brand. The bad news is, it might hang on forever.



A good little trick is to apply the developer (the white creamy stuff) without color a few minutes before you apply the actual hair dye mix (hair dye with developer mixed in). I really hope it helps.



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

Don't do your own hair again. Go to a professional. Do you know anyone else who gets there hair done? Find out were they go and make an appointment with them. Did you pay the first time? You could ask her to fix it our ask for your money back to have it fixed!! By law they have to. Good luck!!



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

The truth is that brassiness is difficult to remove from hair. Processes to remove it will fade after a while depending on the amount of natural red or gold tones in your hair and how dark it was originally. You can try to put in a cool toner or drabber (go to a beauty supply store) that will tone it down, something with a blue undertone, or you can dye it black or a dark neutral brown, which will be a permanent commitment. I would go back to hte hairdresser and demand that they fix it.



Hair color..PLEASE HELP!? HAIR DISASTER?

It could be a time to leave the hair alone, and let it grow out. Damaging it any further does not do the hair any good. If your face can take it , a good and very short haircut would do wonders and then let it grow out, and learn be happy with your own hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment