Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair color for a 14 year old...?

Im a 14 year old girl and I want to put a demi-permanant color in my hair, but I don't know which one is the best. Could you please help me? My mom won't take me to the salon to get it done (its too far away and we don't really have the money to do it right now) so I have to get color out of a box from wal-mart (or wherever they sell haircolor). I want to know which boxed brands offer great color that won't damage my hair so much (since my hair is relaxed) and one that works really great. I want it to last for about a month and NOT be permanant. I have found many different brands, but I don't know how well they work so I want to know which one is the best.



Thank you. =)



閳?br>Hair color for a 14 year old...?



Over in England Garnier has been voted the best.



L'OR鑴L has been voted really good too,



Hair color for a 14 year old...?

If I were you I would stick with just natural hair colour.



Your hair doesn't need to be died. Plus who know if dying your hair at this age will mess up your hair when your older.



It's better to have natural hair because then you have to touch up the roots all the time. If you have natural hair all you have to do is wash it and style it and VOILA!!



If you have to dye your hair then dye it a colour that sutes who you are. If you like dark colours .... the best dark colour is black. If you like in between dark and light i would get a light copper colour.



Hope this helps !! :)



Hair color for a 14 year old...?

I'm glad you're taking this seriously. Honestly though, from personal experience, I'd run away from any box dye. Many girls have wrecked their hair. Even semi or demi-permanent dyes can leave tint for months (especially reds), and it looks just awful. There really is no better color than your own. Box hair dye is cheap for a reason--it's crap. It makes hair dull, hides your natural highlights, etc. If you really must do this, try L'Oreal Color Pulse--it's supposed to wash out in 6-12 shampoos, but for me the red tint (on medium brown hair) lasted a few months... it didn't so much wreck my hair as leave it with an ugly red cast, better than bleaching it i suppose...



Hair color for a 14 year old...?

personaly i dont' think a 14 year old NEEDS to get their hair colored. wait till you start getting grays. i honestly dont' know i'm 13



Hair color for a 14 year old...?

sorry but i didnt read it all and i dont really get your question but...



if you're looking for a color...try one like this: my friend just got it done and it looks gorgeous!



Hair color for a 14 year old...?

Always you can do a strand test for yourself and decide what suits you best . More information at http://moreaboutcolor.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. You should consult with some hair speclist

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna dye my hair but my mom always NO!!!! Also my school won't accept it if I dye my hair
    hair colour ideas

    ReplyDelete