Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

Ok, I used to have golden brown hair with blondy brown highlights which had terrible regrowth, so i went to the hairdressers and simply asked for my natural color to be put on.. instead they gave me a VERY dark brown- pretty much black color... so i went and bought two boxes of blonde dye, which didnt help at all... and i have now arranged a appointment with a very good hairdressing salon... Do you think it is ok to have dyed my hair 3 times in 2 days??? and also Do you know how they will make my hair light brown again? will they have to bleach it and then color it?? any information will help



Thanks in advance



Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

it was really bad idea to dye your hair 3 times in 2 days. if your hair was dark at the time..and freshly dyed it isnt going to work. and of course you found out the hard way about that. dont do it again, i advise. because its impossible to dye your hair any color if you just dyed your hair in less then a month. they could possibly be able to dye your hair..i dont know ive always dyed my hair myself..and i do think they will have to bleach your hair then dye it. im sorry that had happen to you. read the box next time it tells you not to color your hair if you just colored it a month ago. im not being rude..just helping :)



Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

Err... why where you putting blonde on almost black? That's not gonna show up. It's like trying to color with a white marker on black paper. I really don't think it's a good idea to get your hair chemically processed so soon after chemically processing ALOT within recent history. I would wait at LEAST two weeks. This is especially because they will most likely strip your hair of the color and bleach it to get it lighter. And if you're still not satisfied with the bleach results, they'll color it. Your hair could end up getting upset and leaving you [you'll loose your hair]. Reschedule you're appointment for after Christmas [sucks, I know, having hair you don't want in Xmas pictures, but it's one Xmas of many] and give your hair time to recooperate. I suggest buying Carrot Oil and Cholestoral treatments, all available at Sally's Beauty Supply.



Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

Yeah its not a good idea to color it so many times in a few days.. the best thing to do is to tell your hair dresser EXACTLY what you did to your hair after the first appointment. If you don't then all those harsh chemicals are gonna make your hair break! and i know a girl that colored her hair 2wice in a 2 day period and she didnt tell the salon and when the put another layer of color on the girls hair was breaking all the way to the scalp while the color was being washed in the sink!



Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

try to use creamsilk hair repair. that happened to me before. i used to have the sftest most silkiest hair, then i put some lotion accidentally and it is soooooooooo dry. but i used this.. it is normal again



Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

I had a story very similar to this in summer. I dyed my hair like 4 times in a week, blonde, tried to cover it up brown went black, put more blonde turned redish, so more brown and it turned really black. After the last color I just left it, and most of the color washed out, it we terrible for like two weeks but its the best thing to do it you want it your natural again. If you dye it close to your natural it will fade and you'll have bad roots again, but if you have it dark and it fades it will most likely fade to closer to your color. Against I suggest you bite the bullet this time, it will be better in the long run. To make it fade quicker use clarifying shampoos such as herbal essence. I hope this helps and that you get it worked out soon. I'm a girl too I know how traumatic hair trouble can be. Happy Holidays!



Hair color problem! Help pls!!?!?

Haha. Same thing happened to me! I hated my highlights so I went to get my natural hair color %26amp; they dyed it purple-ish black, I was so pissed. I think its bad if its permanent but if its semi p. it shouldnt be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment