Saturday, May 5, 2012

What is a home remedy to strip my wrong dyed hair color. I've heard dawn dish soap works. Any o

When coloring hair, what causes the color to turn blackish, when it was supposed to be copper? Did I leave it on too long or too short of time?



What is a home remedy to strip my wrong dyed hair color. I've heard dawn dish soap works. Any other remedies?

My wife is the queen of color. She does hers on a regular basis. Last week she got the heads up for a woman up the street that was running a special. It was special alright, the brightest orange color anyone could have imagined. Was supposed to be Copper like yours. Then the woman chunked the hightlights so bad, that it came out like a callico cat.



Point is, she is gonna leave it in for a month or so. Not so sure how healthy it is to do much for awhile, the color is very abusive to hair as it is. Maybe try to do like my wife, and add some more high lights to help the look out a little.



By the way, my wife's nickname nowdays is "Raggedy Ann"... LMFAO! Oh, I'll shut up now...



What is a home remedy to strip my wrong dyed hair color. I've heard dawn dish soap works. Any other remedies?

It depends on what brand you use. As different brands sometimes have different chemicals.



And every colour fades to a different colour. If you use manic panic dyes, you can leave them in for 3 hours for a strong firm hold. And it makes it bright and vibrant.



As they're vegan products. And have no bleach in them unless you use a bleach kit.



Okay with home remedies and so on;



1. The first one you could do is either bleach your hair. Which removes the pigment of the dye out of your hair. However this process can be harmful. So unless you know what your doing go to a Professional.



And use a deep conditioner for awhile.



2. Buy the most cr*ppiest, dodgiest, cheapest anti-dandruff shampoo and scrub, scrub, scrub your hair. It can be damaging, so use a deep conditioner afterwards.



3. Use dish washing detergent. And do the same as above. And make sure you use a deep conditioner afterwards.



Though, i really recommend getting your hair bleached. Its safer. And have a professional to do is better. Because it can save your hair from going Orange/ginger.



Good luck :]]



What is a home remedy to strip my wrong dyed hair color. I've heard dawn dish soap works. Any other remedies?

My sister swears by this stuff at Walgreens called Color Oops. I didn't think it would work until she used it and her hair turned her beautiful blonde again. She did have to do the process twice for all the color to come out. But it doesn't leave your hair fried. There's no bleach or ammonia in it. But it does work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment