Saturday, May 5, 2012

Correcting Hair Color and Finding Right Color...?

I've been dying my hair for 10 years. My hair is a medium to dark brown, but I've always dyed my hair various shades of red. I'm trying to find a shade that's a lighter red, strawberry blonde (think Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic maybe even a tad redder Link: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120791/6... but so far, no luck. The last dye color I had (and the color I dyed over) was medium reddish auburn and the result of 3 different home hair kits. I just dyed my hair "Bright Auburn Blonde,閳?but hair came out dark mahogany red. I閳ユ獡 using shampoo that will fade the color, %26amp; it閳ユ獟l be a more manageable shade of red in a few days閳?br>



However, I need some suggestions on getting my hair to the color I want. What color/brand should I use? I閳ユ獓 do salon dyes, but I just can閳ユ獩 afford that. I閳ユ獡 looking for home-colors. Should I go as light as golden blondes and hope it works out? Should I strip my old color, return to natural color, before I do such an experiment and if so how?



Correcting Hair Color and Finding Right Color...?

home jobs are only really capable of lifing about two levels. So if your hair is darker than you want by more than two shades this will be difficult to do. If your hair has a natural red to it. you wont need to find a box color with two much red. When hair is lightened it will naturally go to a red and orange and then yellow. Why add more red if you dont have to.



I would do a golden box color.

No comments:

Post a Comment