Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

My hair color is black.7 months ago i tried to color my hair dark brown but i got nothing changed.That time I used Natural match.I called loreal office%26amp;thay suggested me to use more lighter color %26amp;wait untill my colored hair is cutt off.2 days before I cutt my hair(layer),I bought Loreal excellens golden brown(F3)to color my hair But no result again.What should I do. I have to do Bleach?Is it safe to do bleach at salon?



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

you should go and have someone so it, only because black is the only color hair that you have to strip the color out of it in order to get it lighter, you don't have to bleach it unless you want a blonde color. Have a hair stylist put a stripper in your hair, it will get rid of some of the color and it wont be as harsh as bleaching, then she can dye it another color.



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

do it red



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

i've colored my hair at home so many times and have gotten great results. no you do not have to do bleach just because it can be harmful to your hair and damage it too much. but if u do go to a salon that would be ur best answer...tell the stylist what color you are looking to get and she should know how to get it that color. or you can go to ur stylist and she can recoment an 'at home' color treatment...good luck!



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

black is the hardest color to come down you almost have to bleach it or deposit professional color on top of color. i would not bleach black hair unless you are preparred to have to cut it off when you get trims because it is so drying.



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

Bleach is never "safe" for your hair, but if it's done right, your results will leave you with minimal damage. It is the best way to get a high "lift" in the color. You could always try lighter brown shades too, but the thing with that is that it could tint reddish, and I don't know if you would be happy with that. Good luck!!!



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

leave it the natural color - otherwise you will wreck your head and it will look terrible.....



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

My hair is naturally black and I have been advised by many professionals to never dye my hair myself ever! Most boxed colors aren't going to be able to do anything to your hair because your hair is to dark. Ontop of that you really need some form of bleach to bring down the color, and you never want to do that at home. I went to a "professional" who put bleach in my hair causeing the top layer of my hair to literally break off!! It has taken over a year and going to a super high end salon to get it fixed. Leave the hair dying to the professionals that know what they are doing, or don't even mess with it.



How can I color my hair at home? Which hair color is good?

Look I have black hair too. I suggest you only do highlights. In my opinion highlights look better than coloring you whole head. If you do highlights ou should try light brown it will look so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment