Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair color!! (plz see this question)?

Ok when i was lookin for some1 who made somtin like my question no one had it they just talk about dying and **** which ill never do but ill get to the point.



I look up pics of dirty blonde hair but i just see blonde hair with dyed parts of brown hair and iam like wth that aint my hair and whenever i ask my friends or teachers wat hair color i have they say dirtyblonde i have a golden brown hair a bit copper and iam getting confused and iam sure iam not a brunnette also i know is my dad has black hair and my mom got blonde hair but in my dad side i know his brother had blonde hair so i just wanna know what hair color i'am i really.



Please dont say anytin about dying my hair or anytin or make any rude comments plz :)



These are not my pets but i was lookin for somtin like my hair lol its a mix of both of these guiena pigs fur ^^



http://www.animalhousebc.ca/resources/gu...



http://www.animalhousebc.ca/resources/ja...



Lol and tell me exact color



Hair color!! (plz see this question)?

Ok, well, your question was clear as mud. Dirty blond is an ash tone, meaning it's cool. More to the point, it has little to no warmth. If you have warm, or golden tones, it can't be dirty blond. Neither one of the pics showed cool tones so you're not that. From your sketchy description it sounds like you have auburn or warm hair color. It could be anything from light brown to medium blond. the easiest way to find out for sure is to go to a salon and ask them to match your hair to a color swatch. It will take about 3 seconds and give you an accurate answer. It's difficult to give you an exact answer without actually seeing your hair.



Hair color!! (plz see this question)?

Why are you so concerned with what color people call it? Dirty blond covers a wide range of hair color. From the pictures I saw of the guiena pigs I'd call it brown but then again there are a lot of different shades of brown too.



Hair color!! (plz see this question)?

i love the first picture!



Hair color!! (plz see this question)?

You have dirty blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment