Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair highlights & john frieda color glaze?

I just got blonde highlights in my hair and I wanted it to be just a bit lighter blonde, so i was wondering.. there's this john frieda color glaze thing and it's supposed to enhance your hair color and make it shiner and brighter, or something like that. i just got my highlights today and i don't know when i can wash it? i got it done at the salon and my hair got bleached a little too, so what do you (experienced) people think? can i wash my hair tomarrow? and if i can, may i use this color glaze with it? here's a link to the color glaze page, so you could check it out:



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



also, has anyone here used this color glaze? what has it done for you? is it any good?



thanks



Hair highlights %26amp; john frieda color glaze?

I recently used the brilliant brunette line (shampoo, conditioner, shine shock gel, and Luminous Color Glaze [the leave in color treatment]). While it was relatively effective, I was not enamored of the toxic, chemical scent. So, I have since gone back to my expensive Redkin Smooth Down products. i did some research and next time I need some color, I'm going to the Aveda salon to splurge on Full Spectrum Deposit-Only Color Treatment ("99% naturally derived formula delivers rich color that lasts up to eight weeks. Treatment formula actually improves the condition of damaged hair.")



If you don't mind the toxic smell, try the John Freida. Best of all, it is not cost prohibitive. Also check out MakeUpAlley for product reviews by consumers.



Hair highlights %26amp; john frieda color glaze?

I use the Brilliant Brunette glaze and I love it. It really helps with shine and luminosity.



I bought it because I felt that my color was a bit flat and boring, and now I'm really happy with the results. It's a subtle change, but that's what I wanted. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my color, the shine and how healthy my hair looks since I started using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment