Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair color ??? for my baby?

Okay so im going to be having a baby in 3 months. and i was wondering whose hair color would he have..



i have dark broen hair and my husband had blonde/ dirty blonde hair.



also if you find a website that has a hair color chart please let me know



Hair color ??? for my baby?

It could be any color under the sun. And it will change rapidly there are no charts for this. Its just a mix of your DNA.



Hair color ??? for my baby?

Baby's hair can be any color from husbands ancestors or your ancestors but I am betting on brown.



Hair color ??? for my baby?

I think that your baby's hair is going to start out lighter and eventually become brown.



Hair color ??? for my baby?

the dark color is predominant, but that's how my parents hair colors are and my is like a goldenish brown,and i was born a redhead ,and



-------l-----B-----l----b



-------l------------l--------



B-----l-----BB---l----Bb



-------l-------------l----------



B-----l-----BB---l----Bb



if you can envision this as a table, i took a class that had a little about genetics, the BB stands for your dark brown, and his is bb, you have about 25% chance for it to be your color, 25% chance his, and 50% of it being somewhere in between, but there are a lot of other factors involved, i know someone who had dark hair, a blonde kid and a red-headed kid



Hair color ??? for my baby?

well it depends on your family history also but just by the info you gave me I can guess your baby is going to have dark brow hair because the darker hair jean is a more dominate jean.



Hair color ??? for my baby?

I tried making a punnet square for your situation. there are two possible punnet squares



1.



mother ------- BB



father---------bb



B B



b Bb Bb



b Bb Bb



100% brown



2.



mother ----------BB



father------------Bb



B B



B BB BB



b Bb Bb



100% brown



dont rely on these, I just learned this in science and Im not very good at science



I hope I gave you and Idea!



Hair color ??? for my baby?

it depends on the dominant gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment