Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair & skin color?

My natural hair color is a dull dark brown; it makes me look tired and sickly. I recently colored my hair a - warm dark brown -, and I look good in it! The golden highlights are what I believe work with my skin tone.



I want to know, if I look good in - warm - hair colors should I wear - warm - foundations, powders %26amp; so on?



What I don閳ユ獩 exactly understand here is people that I know are telling me that I am a - cool - or - neutral - for make-up, but I don閳ユ獩 believe that I have looked better in anything else than what my hair color is right now. I think I am a -warm-. Please help. -_-



Hair %26amp; skin color?

Go here and fill it out.



http://covergirl.com/registration/?redir...



Hair %26amp; skin color?

I tired that a few years ago when I was 13 and I loved it. I am also a natural brunnette with dark brown chocolate hair. However, when I look in the mirror now, I no longer dislike myself. I have fallen in love with the idea of being a brunette. If you want to know what you will look like with certain makeups on, I strongly recommend the following web site, it lets you choose a model that looks like you, and then it lets you put make up on her. Unlike some software programs, you don't have to worry about tracing the lipstick on or any of that, it is very easy to use and all you have to do is choose the makeup that you want to see her in and it will show you what you will look like. The web site is: www.marykay.com



Hair %26amp; skin color?

well if you think you look good in warm then you probably do. You didn't include a picture so I wouldn't know.



Hair %26amp; skin color?

The way to go with any make-up product is to find one that matches your skin as perfectly as possible. It's impossible to say whether that will be a "cool" or "warm" tone. Make-up is meant to cover up blemishes and give your skin a more even appearance. You don't want to use it to add color (foundations and powders at least), or to change your color.



My suggestion is to go to a department store make-up counter (I suggest Clinique or Merle Norman for foundations and powders) and have them do a consultation. They will usually do it for free, and they are professionaly trained to know what will work with what you've got. Also... Their products maye be more expensive, but with foundations especially, you should spare no expence. A good foundation is the most important aspect of your make-up application. Most other products you can go with the cheap stuff, but this is key. :)



Hair %26amp; skin color?

Well, wear warm colored lip color, bronze and that sorta stuff eyeshadow and warm, earthy tones. Well, just wear yellow or POSSIBLY orange toned foundation and powder, just so you dont look fake. but yes, warm colors are for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment