Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Burgundy/red hair to lighter red color? How to do...?

I have colored burgundy hair. It's a mix of a burgundy pemanent hair color and semi permanent color that was put on top of the faded permanent color. I would like to go to a firey red color. Should I use a permanent color? I have considered using a lighter semi/demi permanent color to "brighten" up the color, since it's looking a bit drab(just got my hair cut yesterday. Any tips/tricks/suggestions are appreciated!



Burgundy/red hair to lighter red color? How to do...?

You cannot remove haircolor or lighten it with haircolor. This is a corrective color that needs to be done professionally if you want decent results.



Burgundy/red hair to lighter red color? How to do...?

Red is the hardest color to keep looking vibrant and healthy. I would hit a salon if you want it lighter, but if you just want it more vibrant you can do that on your own (I would go with a permanent, but you need to treat it like a semi-permanent formula...it will need to be redone a lot more often than others)

No comments:

Post a Comment