Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair color advice...?

ok so my hair is short and a caramel brown color with bleach blonde highlights. I colored it like this about 2 months ago and when i did my hair was longer and it completely fried it. I bought ion reconstructing conditioner and cut all of it off which was my original plan to do and now it seems fine again. the only problem is i recently trimmed my hair again and alot of the bleach blonde highlights are gone especially in the back. I want to get my hair re colored but my mom told me bleaching it again with bleach still in there will screw it up again. What i wanted to do was dye my hair DARK brown and get bleach blonde highlights. but i cant do that i guess. So my options seem to be: getting DARK brown lowlights, black lowlights, or dying my hair all DARK brown. Ive wanted to go darker but at the same time i like being blonde. im really confused. please help? :)



Hair color advice...?

they have pecan color and walnut color light brown .



Hair color advice...?

you should have put a picture up. I think going darker would be good for your hair. You could still get highlights as long as the bleach doesn't touch the already highlighted hair. Go to a salon and see what a stylist thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment