Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair color? HELP!?

Yesterday I dyed my hair the darkest brown the store had.. or so the box said. I had to buy 2 boxes (because my hair is so thick) to put into my hair. I forgot it in, so I had to wash it out 5 min. after the recommended time of 25 min. When I washed out the dye, I noticed my hair was black. I thought it was just because it was wet, but it's still black! It looks gross! My hair is naturally medium brown. Is there anything I can do to make the color fade before tomorrow, like scrubbing it a million times? Also, is it okay for me to re-dye it tonight (it hasn't been 48 hours yet), but I just don't want to go to school tomorrow with black hair again, it makes me self-conscious. I don't have anything against black haired people, I just don't like the color on me.. it's not for me.



SO PLEASE! Is there anything I can do, TONIGHT? Is there any hair dye that lets you dye it before 48 hours without messing up your hair? Please help me.. :(



Hair color? HELP!?

Go to a salon and have them strip the hair, and then dye it the color you want and from now on go to a salon to color your hair.



Hair color? HELP!?

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me last summer, my step-mom even had that happen to her. It's such a horrible feeling, but you're lucky that you just dyed it because I have some options for you: use dandruff shampoo or a shamoo that's not meant for dyed or treated hair. It's nasty stuff for your hair (so this is why you need to condition it a lot) and it will literally strip the dye out. Just keep washing the crap out of it and condition it...it took me about a week and a half to get it completely out.



My step-mom and I did the same thing and it worked...just make sure that you condition it....if it's really bad still, go to the hair salon.



*It will lighten up after time, but for me, I got rid of all the dye.



Hair color? HELP!?

Go to the salon and get a malibu treatment, It will lighten it up! Or, Sally's beauty supply has treatment packs you can buy and do it yourself at home, It works, I've had this happen to me in the past!



Hair color? HELP!?

go to the drug store and



buy a color stripper. my



cousin did this and it



helped a lot!



Hair color? HELP!?

You will not be able to wash it out, or re-dye it... Dark brown tint will go Black on any color hair... Color on color makes MORE color~! Nothing you can buy will take it out, color remover is like bleach %26amp; will make it Red..unevenly~!



Style it cute %26amp; pretend you did it on purpose. Get a tube of Prell Green %26amp; use it all the time...it will fade it a little, just not quickly~! Ask Before you color, next time ..here, or in a salon . Sorry...:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment