Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Dying, help? what color? style?

I have long dirty blonde hair. I really want it to be a bleached sort of blonde [like avril lavignes new color hair] my mom and i are going to try and do it naturally this summer at the beach with lemon juice [we have A LOT of lemons.lol] . but I want to maybe have black underneath or on the tips. or some sort of color..



soo my question is..



what color hair dye would be the best on a girl with a bright blonde hair color, blue eyes with a dark blue outline [the pupil]...?



blue, red, black, ????



AND...



should i do the tips, or underneath??



also.. if i got blue underneath.. would it make my eyes stand out, do ya think?



and if you could... what hair cut should i get with my new look, once i get it?



Hair Dying, help? what color? style?

i think aqua blue strips and layered long with some side hair outlinning your eyes then when winter hits go with black under neath with temperary color.



Hair Dying, help? what color? style?

I think you should make it really pretty blonde(like Avril's), it would make yor eyes pop.OK, blue underneath would probably look good, but not in all one spot or anything, sorta streaked around. I'm not sure how long your hair is, but blonde's usually look good with long(not way too long) layered hair, straightening it every once in awhile would look good too. And the whole tips thing......NO!!! It's SOOOO tacky looking! And cheap, especially if you're using an unnatural color such as blue or red.

No comments:

Post a Comment