Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair color, and diet?

i have black hair and want to highlight my hair, but not sure if this color will look good.



http://www.drugstore.com/qxp166028_33282...



will it be too light on my hair or dark? i really want to highlight my hair. and i was wondering how can i lose weight fast? is there any diet pills that work very good? please give me some links to deitpills that are good, and diffrent color for highlights if that one isnt good.



Hair color, and diet?

honestly, I don't like that hair style at all ( the streaks at least)



Hair color, and diet?

I think almost anything can match black hair, but if I were you I'd dye my base color a warm brown or if you don't wanna stray too far away from your natural color, a darker brown. The highlights will blend in better and not look too overdone.



Hair color, and diet?

I really like the caramel on dark brown hair, i've done it for myself as well, but if you get highlights make sure they look natural unlike that picture. I really dont care for the way it looks on that girl's hair because it looks really fake, but if you like it then go with it. It's your hair and your style. I currently have caramel highlights hidden under the first layer of my hair :P Almost like the avril lavigne look with her pink and blonde.



As for diet pills, those aren't really too healthy for you. I suggest dieting the healthy way, even though I know that's not what you want to hear. ]:

No comments:

Post a Comment