Friday, April 27, 2012

Semi-permanent hair-color?

i've been coloring my hair a darker brown because the sun lightens it so much and i was wondering if there's a way to make it stay longer? i have to shower daily because my hair gets oily if i dont, and i'm not a fan of permanent because i hate roots and am too impatient to wait for it to grow out if i change my mind about it. any suggestioins? thanks :-)



Semi-permanent hair-color?

i personally used John Frieda's Color Glaze. its not too expensive...i bought it at the walgreens in my neighborhood for under $10.00. It is used in the shower after you shampoo. It works for me, dont know if it will work for you or not, but i havent had any problems with it.



my hair is dark brown. i dyed it blonde, and then dark brown again. my dark brown kept fading bc of the blonde underneathe. The color glaze darkened my hair back to dark brown (after the semi permanent hair color had just started to fade) and it keeps it from fading on me.



good luck.



check out the site. it helped me find the right color glaze for me.



Semi-permanent hair-color?

Perhaps using a shampoo that is especially for colored hair will help keep your color longer. Only soap-up once.



but I think using a permanent would be better in your case since you wash your hair so much and also color every other week. Find one that is closer to your own hair color. A little lighter or a little darker. Roots wont show as badly.



Semi-permanent hair-color?

there is this kind that my mom gets to cover up gray hair (lol). it washes out slowly for like i think a month. go to the hairdresser and see what they think



Semi-permanent hair-color?

use color n a spray can it cums @ many stores %26amp; u can wash it out %26amp; put it back n da nxt day



Semi-permanent hair-color?

Just go permanment or change your hair to a lighter color



Semi-permanent hair-color?

you have two methods of approach.



getting a shampoo and conditioner that says color safe, it will wash your hair but not strip out the color.



and or you could get a shampoo/conditioner that has a color tint to it to keep your color vibrant between coloring with semi-permanent.



this will last until the next shampoo.



you could also use a combination approach and use both methods, together to keep you hair color fresh and vibrant.



Blessings!



Semi-permanent hair-color?

I like changes when I dye. I usually do it myself, but it was the same old, dye blond, dye blond, etc. My hair is dark, or dirty blonde. I dyed red once, my son hated it, my husband loved it. We had the best se x when I was a redhead. I've done just the blond thing from then on, though.



I recently went darker, and that has worked so well for me. My natural blonde highlights my dark hair now. I went to a salonist for the darker, it turned out great. I will go back, and I don't have to worry about roots since my hair is naturally dirty blonde, the streaks of my own color are great. I am so happy going darker, but I can't really see your hair to compare to :-(



I suggest trying and using different techniques, one of them is right for you but you won't know unless you try it?....



Semi-permanent hair-color?

well if the main reason it fades is because you shower daily, you no you dont have to get it wet...wear a shower cap, so you can wash your body but you aint fading you colour, And then use dry shampoo..It comes in a can and you spray it in and it takes away oilyness, or something you will have in the home..Talcom powder. So its a win win situation...You can shower, keep your colour and not have oily hair



So you dont have to wash it everyday like it seems your doing

No comments:

Post a Comment