Thursday, April 26, 2012

Professionals - how do I keep my hair color without frying my hair?

I color my own hair strawberry blonde (a level 7/8, and I am a level 6 or so). I am coloring more often than I'd like in order to hide grays and because the red fades out so fast, usually in 3 -4 weeks. I would like to try adding a semi-permanent reddish color as a boost, but am afraid the double process over my whole head will cause breakage and fry my hair. It's already not in great shape, but my ends just look like a bad bleach job at this point - no red whatsoever (my hair is long). Will ammonia-free hair color still damage my hair? Suggestions? Help!



Professionals - how do I keep my hair color without frying my hair?

try using pantine prov blonde expressions. it will help keep your color. and if you get spil ends easily, go to the salon evey few weeks and get them cut off



Professionals - how do I keep my hair color without frying my hair?

You can get special recovery stuff with some hair dye's. Which moisturises the hair and keeps it in good condition. You use it after you've dyed your hair.



http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/our_pro...



And check out they're after coloured products.



Professionals - how do I keep my hair color without frying my hair?

It shouldn't damage it as much, but i think you really need to give your hair a break! Go to a hair salon and let a professional do it! They will know what is best for your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment