Thursday, April 26, 2012

I don't know if my hair color will come out...?

I dyed my hair with a box of chocolate brown hair coloring by garnier nutresse. I noticed that whenever i take a shower that my hair looks lighter every time. My uncle said it might be from the chlorine in the shower water, but I was visiting a relatives house at that time so I don't know if my water will do the same thing. I bought some garnier nutresse shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, but I don't know if that will help keep the color in my hair.



I don't know if my hair color will come out...?

well did you buy a permanent hair colour, or a semi permanent? regardless, hair colour is made of molecules. when you colour the hair, the peroxide lifts the cuticle of your hair so the colour and seep in.



once the cuticle has been lifted, it will always stay semi lifted. this is why when you wash your hair, it may look lighter everytime.



even if a colour is permanent, it does not mean it will actually stay in your hair forever. it will stay in your hair, just not the exact shade you aquired in the beginning.



I don't know if my hair color will come out...?

get special shampoo and spray detangler it worked for me



I don't know if my hair color will come out...?

Try using a shampoo and conditioner that has color in it. It will deposit color while washing %26amp; conditioning so your hair will not fade as fast. Also, its good to use a temporary color to refresh between colorings.

No comments:

Post a Comment