Thursday, April 26, 2012

How much will a hair color repair cost?

As you can tell, my hair color now is a deep brown (hints of red in it due to black coloring) but my natural color is blonde. How much do I need to save up to go get my hair done professionally to get it to my natural color like this... http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/57/...



My hairstylists coloring prices begin at $40 and up. I just need to know how much to save.



How much will a hair color repair cost?

I had dyed my hair bright red(just the front) and the cost was $50. I'm assuming you can expect $100-$150.



How much will a hair color repair cost?

wow um... I have natural dirty blonde hair, it's really blond in the summer., but I've dyed it black for the last 4-5 years... and I tried to put blonde highlights in it when it was growing out, didn't affect the black, but then i dyed it all black again, and now it's not evenly coloured. ( but I don't care cuz I'm letting it grow back to it's natural colour... gonna be weird )



When my hair was black , I wanted it blonde, I went to the hair dressers, but since I had dyed it black they refused to dye my hair. the colour wont work, or it'll simply make my hair stretch like an elatic and snap.. it's happen to some of my hair... anyway.... might be up to 70-80$ for what you're asking. but I recommend, even if you don't like it. The best thing to do is keep your natural hair colour that way it's always the same colour so you don't have to dye it back all the time, and it does no damage, and you'll have soft hair... it's all about having the right hair style for you. But nothing is sexier than natural hair. You can experiment now, but natural hair is eventually gonna come back, and it'll take forever to grow it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment