Friday, March 30, 2012

What can I do to color my root's better?My hair is coloring good but not my root's real we

If you are using a box color -



Do your roots only. Don't pull the color throught the rest of your hair until you need to. Maybe every 3rd time you color.



or



Leave the color on the roots for 20 minutes, then pull the color through and leave it on the whole head for another 20 minutes.



What can I do to color my root's better?My hair is coloring good but not my root's real well.?

If you're getting a lot greyer, you might have to buy professional grade hair color from a beauty outlet or go to a salon for coloring.



What can I do to color my root's better?My hair is coloring good but not my root's real well.?

Root retouching can be tricky. Are the roots not coloring at all or fading quicker or what?



Based on the question: If you are using the same color as used previously, then the roots should be applied first and left on for the recommended time, then just rinsed through the ends. Sometimes the roots might need a color level darker or lighter if you are still having difficulty getting the color to match or take.



What can I do to color my root's better?My hair is coloring good but not my root's real well.?

Sometimes roots can be tricky, I would recommend applying the dye to your roots first, then working your way down and leave the actual dye on your roots for a longer period of time. Make sure that you use a good type of dye, I would recommend not getting the ones that come in the box and instead getting it from a beauty supply where you mix it yourself with the developer, check with an employee there and see what type of base you will need to best cover your hair color.



Hope this helps.



Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment