Friday, March 30, 2012

Lightening my hair color without using hair dye?

I want to lighten my hair color, but I really don't want to have to deal with dying it. Does anyone know of any (reasonably priced) shampoos or other hair products that will lighten hair or home remedies?



My hair's already a dark blonde, so I don't have to worry about the bleaching brunette hair thing, I just want I lighter shade of blonde.



Lightening my hair color without using hair dye?

Sun In! It works great! It either works sitting out in the sun, or applying heat from a blow dryer to it! Make sure you're using a moisturizing shampoo with it, and it'll work great without over drying! Good luck!



Lightening my hair color without using hair dye?

squeeze some lemons and put the juice in a container. put it in your hands and run your fingers through your hair. repeat this until its all gone and your hair is completely covered. then, go sit outside, directly in the sun, for about 30-45 minutes. it should be lighter when you wash it out. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment