Friday, March 30, 2012

I need help choosing a hair color!?

Hi I need to change my hair color....my hair has been a light blonde but my natural strawberry blonde color has been starting to grow out and it's making my hair look really flat and stringy. I have fair skin, blue eyes, and I sometimes tan and sometimes burn (I heard that helps choose a color) what shade should i choose if i want to go darker then my blonde (like a darker blonde color) but i need help with the shade. I'm not going to a salon I am using a box so any good brands will be helpful! thanks



oh and what products will give volume to hair without making it feel disgusting (like mousse does in my hair)



I need help choosing a hair color!?

All I can say is look at the selections in the drug store and make a decision. I like the colors that have the word golden in them. Be careful not to go too dark. I'd get my hair trimmed. I'd use the Clairol Root color until you think it's okay to recolor your hair based on the directions on the bottle. I like the Dove products. If you want to strip your hair, you can use Prell. Dove has volumizing shampoo and conditioner.



I need help choosing a hair color!?

i would go with a blondish brown



I need help choosing a hair color!?

not trying to be funny, and I'm serious, go with Pink, I love Pink



I need help choosing a hair color!?

Blonde-Ash...



I need help choosing a hair color!?

first of alluse wella that is good brand. you know that you use 2 oz developer and the bottle? ok then you should maybe go to strawberry blond but stay away from ashe colors that makes them redish. you can try for gold back ground type it is good that way take care.



I need help choosing a hair color!?

trryy dirty blonnde



or a light redd



I need help choosing a hair color!?

use colorist by revlon(i think), and redken hair products are really good



I need help choosing a hair color!?

Ohh noo. Don't use a box. Its so bad for your hair and the color NEVER looks like it should. Go to a salon and they will make it look fabulous.



I need help choosing a hair color!?

brunette may be nice.



PLEASE CHECK MY QUESTION ABOUT MY DOG I AM REALLY WORRIED



I need help choosing a hair color!?

Red...I love red!



I need help choosing a hair color!?

ok I don't know much about hair color. But I have great volume. Pantene pro-v has a great scrunching gel that you wet in and blow dry.... your hair will stay soft and it last all day. also try just blow drying your hair upside down.



I need help choosing a hair color!?

Hi! I happen to work with a site called Capessa.com and there is a video on there regarding how to choose the right colour for you. The video is here: http://capessa.com/members/storyactions....



Some gems for you to keep in mind from the video are:



**Make gradual color changes.



The biggest problem is not choosing the right color. For whatever reason, people always choose a color that閳ユ獨 too dark. When you閳ユ獧e choosing a color in a store, always choose the lighter color because you can gradually go darker, but once you go dark, you cannot go light. Color does not lighten color. There閳ユ獨 no way.



**Stay within your color family.



Basically there閳ユ獨 a level system, and the level system identifies everybody閳ユ獨 hair color. There are three families of color: black, brown and blonde. Within each category, there閳ユ獨 a light, medium and dark. Levels one, two and three make up the dark family; four, five and six make up the brown family; and seven through ten is the blonde family. If your natural color is dark brown, try light brown. Dark blonde probably won閳ユ獩 turn out right.



**Only color what you need to.



Most hair colorists over-process the hair by pulling the color all the way through the ends and reapplying bleach to what閳ユ獨 already been lightened. Therefore, you閳ユ獧e not really getting a highlight/lowlight technique. You閳ユ獧e just getting an over processed color that閳ユ獨 all over and a huge line of demarcation, which is the line between natural color and applied color. Only go as far down the hair as you need to; don閳ユ獩 process hair that閳ユ獨 already been highlighted.



Hope the video and the tidbits help!

No comments:

Post a Comment