Friday, March 30, 2012

Need hair color help. I used to be blonde but now that Im in my 30s and dont go in the sun hair is d

I highlight it a light platinum color and everyone tells me thats the color that looks best on me, but I hate the roots. In the winter I get some darker color added in to even out the roots but I hate the maintainace, plus the lowlights dont last very long, Im guessing because they dont stick to the previously bleached highlights very well. . My natural color is mousey and I never get complimetns when I go natural, plus my hair is very fine and I find that hair color adds texture which I like. Any suggestions on what I should do?



Need hair color help. I used to be blonde but now that Im in my 30s and dont go in the sun hair is darker.?

I have the same situation. I have found time and time again, go darker than your natural color in the winter. Lighter roots are not as noticeable as dark.If the all over color is darker than your usual, add some red or almost black low-lights till spring. In the summer the blonde isn't as bad cause of the sun. It's fun to change! Brunette's are sexy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment