Friday, March 30, 2012

Whats best for keeping a coloring in your hair椹?

I wanna dye my hair bright red, but when i had my hair dyed pink, every time i washed it, it bleed out on me and i want the red to stay in, and i wanna know what can help with keeping a color like that in



Whats best for keeping a coloring in your hair椹?

that happened to me



you need a really good colour preservation conditioner..



and deep mask hair



before re-dying your hair wash it with vinegar..



it will smooth it and make the colour better to work ontop of



Whats best for keeping a coloring in your hair椹?

I like Redken's Color Extend system, Biolage Color Care system, Matrix also makes a system for colored red hair as well.



Whats best for keeping a coloring in your hair椹?

I'd look for specialty shampoos that don't damage hair color. I'm a natural brunette, but I prefer my hair to be a shade above black, so I use Redken Color-Extend. They don't have different varieties to match brunette/blonde/black colors individually, but it does keep my color lasting weeks longer than it should. I might give that a try. I'm guessing your color will be close to a primary red, and because that's not a natural color, I'm not sure how well Redken will fair for you.



Will you be getting your hair professionally colored? Expect cheap product to yield cheap results. My best bet is to find an affordable hair coloring method as well as using color-protecting shampoos and conditioners. That way, if you ever need to recolor your hair regularly, you won't be breaking the bank. Hopefully the color shampoos will extend the vibrancy of your color. I went red once, a Cherry Cola red with bright red highlights, and I was able to keep it looking good for about 3-4 months using the technique mentioned above.



I might add that recoloring your hair again and again might damage it, due to the ammonia. I suggest using a moisturizing hair creme to reduce dryness and breakage through upkeep. Make sure anything you pick has a low alcohol content, alcohol tends to strip everything out of your hair and can dry it to a certain degree, even though it's purpose is to moisturize.



Good luck with your coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment