Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Enchanted - Gizelle's hair color.?

Love the movie Enchanted. I have fair skin, hazel eyes. I would love to color my hair like hers. What color is that? I also just recently color my hair like Kate Walsh in Private Practice. It came out great, but incase in the future I want to color my hair lighter later what do I do so it can come out close to the same as Gizelle in Enchanted? My natural hair color is light brown.



Thanxs!



:0)



Enchanted - Gizelle's hair color.?

just look for a strawberry blonde color. or if you see a hair stylist have her match a color for you. if you want to color it lighter you'll just color over the color you have now. you might have to bleach your hair if you are going VERY light.



Enchanted - Gizelle's hair color.?

well, it was a reddish-brown, but go to imdb and search for her. You'll e able to see pics. Hope this helps!



Enchanted - Gizelle's hair color.?

why not try to go 1/2 to 1 shade darker with hilites. would look nice for the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment