Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I get bored with my hair and am looking for new ideas on how to color it. This is a pic of my hair now:



http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/b...



I was thinking about going all dark (like the underneath color--nearly black). I've never gone dark before so I'm NERVOUS. I was thinking about adding a few burgundy low lights throughout, and a couple blond chunks framing my face.



I like these colors also...



http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/b...



http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/b...



Do you think going really dark will be too harsh for me? Should I stick with blond? I want something fun and with contrast. Any suggestions?



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I think you should go a lightbrown, with no blonde.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

i think you should turn into a brunette:}



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

i like both pictures and think both hairstyles would look great on you! if you get them, though, especially the kelly clarkson one, be sure to not tan.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I think you would look really good in black with a blondish brown streak.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

well right now u look like a skunk, u dirty girl.



-kelly clarcksons hair would look sooooo sexy on that nasty a$$ mugg u call a face



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

okay, i def love the last picture,



i think that would look amazing on you,



dark is really in right now. (:



dont be nervous, it will deff look sickk!



goood luckk



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I think dirty blonde all over would look great with your face. It would definetly make your eyes pop.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I think you would look way better with light light brown and some dark blond highlights



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

have you ever thought about being a redhead? if you do decide to go down that path, go more for the natural redhead look, instead of the ones with the purpleish tint.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

do it like the girl in the first pic (not the one of you) i dont think black will be too harsh because you already have a significant amount of it in your hair and it looks fine...i think mostly black will make your eyes pop too



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I think that you should go completely 'Honey Blond' / light brown streaks.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

I think that the second photo would be a good one for you. I have gone real dark suddenly and hated it, so be careful. I am very white, so I always looked super pale w/ dark hair. From the photo, your skin color looks like it would go good. It will also make your eyes stick out (even more). The one nice thing about color, you can always change it. Have them add more highlights or something. Good luck



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

Wow, very cool hair and you are really beautiful to boot! You can pull off the warm and cool tones easily with eye and skin color-not too many people can do that! I think your hair is rockin right now! Although, have you thought of pulling some blonde through just around your neck line so it peeks out here and there? That would look cool, or a real fun color technique that I had once and received many compliments was two foils blonde to two foils dark level 4 brown, it looked soo good and I miss that look for me! Very eye popping and there again you don't see it out there commonly as I prefer bold hair colors and styles!!!! Go for it and don't be afraid, your eyes and skin tone allow you the flexibility in your styling!!! You should update us here on yahoo ask with what ever you decide-I would like to see what you go with! :) Keep in mind your different layers will be highlighted by the blonde giving you greater definition in however you style your hair! FUN!!!!



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

you should go a very deep shade of auburn



it will make your eyes pop even more



and i dont suggest any strips of a lighter color



you dont need them, your very pretty without them.



Hair color??? suggestions? (pics included.)?

why are you asking us, girl?



Go out and do it (i like bother hair colors by the way) hee-hee



some people on here might be trying to give u bad advise.



ask your family and see what they think.



hope i helped and good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment