Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Now that I've colored my hair...?

I noticed that though I asked the hair dresser to match my original, the roots definitely look like a different color than they used to when I get out of the shower--he promised me, however, that I would have no "roots" as they hair color grew out (I was just trying to cover some light gray hairs). Now, the funny thing is, I like this hair color better--but I think I'm moving and am worried that a new salon won't be able to match it. Can a hair colorist easily eye-ball a color and match it? Should I ask exactly what color my hair stylist used and what brand and take it to my next salon? Thanks.



Now that I've colored my hair...?

find out the name of the color



Now that I've colored my hair...?

You'll be okay. Most salons are able to match colors.



Now that I've colored my hair...?

I suggest that you go to the salon and ask the hairdresser for the colour's name. If you can't however, I am sure at other salons they will be able to match the colour or at least give you a very similar colour.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment