Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair color salonists needed?

I am wondering to determine a hair color for i am looking for a change and will hange my haircolor within a week. I have green blue eyes and fair skin, not white white but white skin. Right now my hair is red, but i am looking for a change. Something drastic but will still loook good on me. I'll answer any other questions i need to to find a good color. How do you determine a correct color anyway?



Skin tone is like avitar not ghostly white but i plan to get somehwat of a tan this summer haha so it'll change.



I am interested in blond but i am a red head now and strawberry blond looks really red to me and gross i am a darker red head. Not bright red eck.



I am interested in black also... hmm i have split ends and i need a cut so i donno which color would be better with that. etc... please answer especially if you work at a salon.



Hair color salonists needed?

I would put carmel high lights in your hair. I am a hairstylist and from what you described yourself, the blonde highlights (I wouldn't go bleach blonde/platinum blonde high lights) would create a great contrast with your red hair. Adding the highlights will also create a different tone and will change the over all color of your hair.



Good luck!!



Hair color salonists needed?

How about changing looks completely like cut your hair short like Rhianna's (hip hop singer) and go with the black and DON'T get too taned that your going to be orange skin

No comments:

Post a Comment