Saturday, May 5, 2012

Crazy hair color...please help!?

I have colored my hair blonde for over a year. I wanted to go a little darker (closer to my natural haircolor) gradually!



I colored it champaign blonde yesterday and it came out two different colors. I don't mean with highlights, I mean the top of my hair is a different color than the bottom. It so doesn't look natural. The best way I can describe it is to say that the top is a reddish tent and the rest is like a wheat color. I don't know what to do to fix this!



Crazy hair color...please help!?

DO NOT attempt to fix it yourself, you could make it worse or damage your hair. Go to a professional and they will do a color correction on your hair color! Good luck!



Crazy hair color...please help!?

You'll have to invest in a professional hair coloring this time.



Crazy hair color...please help!?

Your hair has been overexposed to the chemicals. There's ways to fix it - go see a beautician. Good luck (and remember - it'll grow). :)



Crazy hair color...please help!?

the reason the ends of your hair turned out different then the top is because if you color your hair from roots to ends, the ends become very porous each time you apply the product all over the hair. hence the different color absorption when applying the darker color. to correct it the proper way, have a professional hair colorist fix it, as the ends will have to be filled with a warm base first. ask lots of questions before you pick a colorist to fix this and be prepared to pay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment