Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair color? I have used a color remover.?

Can I condition my hair before I recolor it. After the color remover it feels like wire. My natural hair color is light brown. I am starting to get gray in the top and temple areas. I am 42 years old. Any suggestions on color. Thanks.



Hair color? I have used a color remover.?

color remover is terrible on your hair. i dyed my hair black and tried to remove it and it made my hair turn orange and red and all kinds of odd colors. i got some conditioner from a salon and put it on my hair 3 times a week and got it to the point where it could be colored again. it takes a while to do so dont rush it. you may have to live with the color for a bit, but its better tha to have it break all over.



Hair color? I have used a color remover.?

stick with a shade similar to your natural one, why did you strip thecolour out? most dyes will work fine on light coloured hair.



Hair color? I have used a color remover.?

my co worker just went dark brown as a older woman it made her complexion stand out very well you should consider it



Hair color? I have used a color remover.?

Try www.robertcraig.com



I color my hair a lot. His products don't use ammonia or peroxide - which means you can only go darker, but they have a wide range of shades to choose from and you can mix the shades to get a custom color.



In the summer I go to my hair dresser and have her highlight and then come fall, I use his products to go darker. The highlights in my hair give the color lots of dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment