Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair color: home vs. salon?

I have dark brown, almost black hair w/ too much grey for a 30 year old! I've been using Nice N Easy for the past 5 years...every month. Occasionally I'll add a few highlights w/ a different brand box kit from Walmart or similar.



So what I'm wondering is it worth it to have my hair colored in the salon? I am not concerned w/ money, just the look. I always feel so frumpy and like my hair is dull and boring. I have long, thick hair with a fine texture to each strand, it's just turning grey.



I just want to look cool and hip. I've never had my hair done in the salon before because of financial reasons, but now that's really not an issue. I plan to get long layers cut into my hair next week. I want to look good for our cruise in 2 weeks!



Hair color: home vs. salon?

I would go to a good salon. Although do-it-yourself kits are okay to use, they just don't have the same quality as a salon dye will have. Also, they will be able to give you tips on how to maintain your colour.



In choosing a salon to get your hair dyed at, make sure you go somewhere where the stylist is a perfectionist and you will get awesome colour. My sis had her hair redyed 3 times until the guy liked the colour and it is the best looking dye job she has ever got (after having it professionally dyed in various salons for 6 years).



Hair color: home vs. salon?

i'd say go with the salon. some are licensed cosmetologist and they will tell you exactly how to maintain your hair..i dunno but doing it at home has always been too much of a headache for me.. leave it to the professionals



Hair color: home vs. salon?

Would you change the roof over your house yourself if you want to change it?



No darling, leave it to the professionals. You would be suprised how much more knowledge and skills they would have - that's what they went to school for.



Trust me, vanity has it's price. Pay for it - or YOU may pay for it.



Hair color: home vs. salon?

well when u do a simple color with nothing like woow.. is fine doing it home, but when u want something more complicated is better going to the salon cuz u know.. they are the experts.. they know what look could work for u better, and thats their field.. just be sure to go to a good one... i recommend u to ask ur friends to which salon they go.. !



Hair color: home vs. salon?

I just did my hair and it looks great it shines like it never has before, i bought the new loreal hair color it doesn't have ammonia, it cost a few dollars more then nice and easy but it is well worth it. I did it myself..



Hair color: home vs. salon?

definetly the salon they will make you look hip and it will be MUCH more proffesional looking



Hair color: home vs. salon?

Not even a close call.....go to the salon. They will do a much better job. You will not be sorry. Try to get a friends recommendation. I would not go to someone who hasn't already been proven.



Hair color: home vs. salon?

I think that going to the salon will give you more of the look that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment