Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What hair color should I dye my hair? I naturally have black hair, its straight medium length and ch

It has layers everywhere, and its all funky. Right now its dark brown with weird faded dark maroonish dark blond..



Don't look @ my avatar, that's not how I look..



- I don't want any funky colors



- I don't want black hair with blonde highlights



- I don't want pitch black hair



My hair is like his sides, but its long from the back



http://i32.tinypic.com/2a8qa84.jpg



The bangs are similar too



That is not my picture, I am a girl



My skin tone is tan



What color should I have it?



What hair color should I dye my hair? I naturally have black hair, its straight medium length and choppy?

I think, by the way you said you look, that you would look good in either a chocolate or espresso like hair color. I don't know, you could look at other pictures of your skin type or just to find colors you like. You could also check with the person who cuts your hair. If you go blond, don't go too blond, like really light or anything. Although I have a friend that has a darker blond ontop of a brown and it looks really pretty.



What hair color should I dye my hair? I naturally have black hair, its straight medium length and choppy?

maybe like blone streaks that look really good with darkish hair



or u could dye it blonde with some brown or just blonde



: )



What hair color should I dye my hair? I naturally have black hair, its straight medium length and choppy?

dark brown sounds good!! dont get something like totally different all at once cause then it'll be weird!



What hair color should I dye my hair? I naturally have black hair, its straight medium length and choppy?

i would give it a red tint b/c that's what i do and i love it. tho some people don't like red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment