Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What color to use on my dark hair?

My hair is dark brown, pretty much the same color as Kathrine McPhee's. I want to buy pink or red hair color for it but I'm unsure on what to buy. My friend has colored hers a couple times with Hot Topic hair dye and I'm not sure if it will work on my dark brown, thick, chest length hair. I only want to put a couple chunks of color up in the front. I like this Atomic Pink color.



http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p...



I need to know what to do to make it work. I dont know if mom would like me bleaching my hair before I do it, so I really need some help and tips.



Thank you.



What color to use on my dark hair?

The best way is to bleach those couple strands then dye them with pink. They'll be very bright then, otherwise there's no guarantee that you'll be able to see the color with dark brown hair. Ask your mom if it's okay to bleach just those couple strands, if she says no then just try it without. Won't hurt to try, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment