Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair Colors??

So I'm the girl who loves to color her hair crazy colors. I've taken to purple lately and I'm trying to find a way to were I can highlight my hair purple with out the purple fading withing a week. I've done it before, at home, and professionally, and both faded within a week or two. Are there products I could put in my hair to make the color last longer?



Hair Colors??

Purple is like red it fades. If u want it to stay, bleach the sections u want purple first, then get a color grabbing brand, try manic, its at sallys. paul mitchell makes great purple color but ud have to come see one of us, or be able to shop at a paul mitchell distributor.



Hair Colors??

Yes use color shampoos you can get them at local beauty supply houses or trade secerts. What I mean is there are shampoos that are only made for redheads, blonde's, purple hair, brown hair, etc..-L

No comments:

Post a Comment