Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Did a brown Feria hair color work for your dark hair?

I have all natural black hair and want to dye my hair a dark brown color (without having to go and buy a blonde dye). Supposedly, Loreal Feria can do that with me just buying the box that shows the color i want. Will it work though? i dont want to apply the color- then see no results.. but i dont want a light brown either.



If you are bored and want to see EXACTLY what colors i am talking about go to www.lorealparisusa.com and then click on HAIRCOLOR at the top, then on FERIA which is under "our brands".. then click on "see all Feria Products." The 2 colors i want are:



40 Espresso OR



45 French Roast (i like this one most)



if you have been in this situation before and KNOW that i need to go lighter- i guess i will go with the 50 Havannah Brown (what do u think?). i am going just for a sexy chocolate brown.



i'd rather hear from females that have actually went from black hair to lighter hair (using Feria). not from people who just think they know or who knew someone that did.



Did a brown Feria hair color work for your dark hair?

Here's my experience. I have natural raven-dark hair and i got the light brown feria color hair dye. It DID work, but ended up only dying my roots a very light color and the rest of my hair a darker brown. I probably didn't spread the dye out evenly and i didn't leave it on long enough.



Lesson: Darker hair takes a longer time to absorb all the dye. So leave it on for as long as 2 hours! (seriously)



Don't leave alot of hair dye on your roots because they tend to lighten more than the rest of your hair. And after washing off the dye, make sure to use the conditioner. This didn't damage my hair whatsover.



I'm trying out feria again sometime this month! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment